Bring on the Snow!
Come middle to late Fall you will find Northern Lights Landscaping's employees marking properties and preparing equipment to map out and customize a detailed snow and ice management plan for every location. We are available 24 hours a day and we are here for all of your snow management needs.
At Northern Lights Landscaping we guarantee you efficient, effective responses when the storm starts rolling through. We use a variety of professionally maintained equipment for snow and ice removal, from a fleet of plows, sanders Loaders with pushers, Bobcats, to jobs that simply require just a shovel.
- We owe our around the clock snow plow capabilities to our extensive equipment fleet and highly skilled snow removal team. They'll work with you before the first flake hits to plan the most efficient way to keep your road and driveways passable, even in the worst winter storm.
Removal and Stacking
- Once Northern Lights get a snow contract we will walk the property with you to consult with you on where to pile the snow and if needed what removal plans would be in place. That way, there is no question how to manage the snow, once it is out of your way.
Salt and De-Icing
- We take the environment and area usage into consideration when we choose a de-icing material for each part of your property. It is important to react quickly to changing weather conditions to ensure clear and safe passage. With Northern Lights safety is first.
- There are many detailed property features such as walkways and stairs that require the precision of hand shoveling. We address each unique feature to provide the best and most complete snow removal quickly and completely.
- Not only do we offer snow removal for your properties needs we also offer Sweeping services. If you need your parking lot or driveway cleaned up after a long winter of salting and sanding just give us a call and we will take care of it for you. (Commercial, Industrial, Municipal)